‘A Spellbound Retreat Weekend to the Post Office at Tinkersfield’ | WIN’ PROMOTION MADE & FOUND x TINKERSFIELD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in MADE & FOUND x TINKERSFIELD ‘A Spellbound Retreat Weekend’ (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Lucsan Pty Ltd (ABN 27 061 395 430).
1. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
2. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the
Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with
this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse,
ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-
parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-
brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
1. The Promotion period commences from Thursday 23 rd June 2022 and ends at 11:59PM
AEDT on Wednesday 31 st August 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
1. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form (name, email address) and answer the 10
x questions within the quiz, hosted on Made & Found website https://madeandfound.co
2. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
1. Selection of the winner will take place at the office of the Promoter, 1 Post Office Lane,
Crackenback, NSW, 2617 at 10:00am AEDT on Friday 2nd September 2022 .
2. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize
based on luck of the draw, as dictated by The Promoter.
1. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The winners will be notified via email, on Friday 2nd September 2022. The winner must
acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the specified e-mail with
details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEDT
Wednesday 7th September 2022.
1. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM
AEDT Wednesday 7th September 2022, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn.
2. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s
spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise
non-functioning contact information.
Any false prize notifications from unofficial Instagram accounts or email addresses are not valid.
- Prize Includes:
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people in an historic boutique stay at The Post Office,
Tinkersfield, Snowy Mountains – valued at $1,200
- Private chef breakfast x 2 – valued at $280
- Gourmet lunch at Wild Brumby distillery – valued at $300
- Guided mountain hike in and around Mt Kosciuszko – valued at $200
- Private chef in-house dining for 2 x dinners – valued at $600
- Self-selected spa pampering – $300
Total prize value up to $2,880.00 AUD.
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people in an historic boutique stay at The Post Office,
- Prize terms and conditions:
- Prize travel must be taken between 01 November 2022 and 31 May 2023.
- Prize package is inclusive of all relevant taxes and surcharges.
- The winner must provide three preferred travel dates when redeeming the prize.
- Bookings may not be available during peak seasons, school holidays, public holidays, and are subject to availability. Blackout periods also apply (16/12/22 to 29/01/22) and (07/04/23 to 25/04/22).
- All travel to and from this location will be at the winners’ own expense.
- The prize does not include airport transfers, travel insurance, Covid testing, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. These will be at the winner’s own expense.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Made & Found takes no responsibility for any liability that may result from, or is claimed to have resulted from, the acceptance or use of this prize.
- All travel may be subject to regulations imposed by governments as a result of Covid-19. All documentation and paperwork required for travel are the responsibility of the winner and travel companion. Made & Found reserves the right to refuse prize if such documentation is not correct or missing.
- The Prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at time of prize redemption.
- The Promoter, and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner and their guest give permission to the Promoter to document their response and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use this information, and disclose this information to third parties for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct personal information to the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.